Blogger Templates

Sekapur Sireh

ASSALAMUALAIKUM W.B.T

Actually thanks kepada sesiapa yg sudi membelek/membuka blog ni...Selamat membaca n fahami apa yg aku tulis...

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lumrah~





But, if I really found my soulmate and this is for you *jiwang lah pulak*

To my dear FUTURE Husband

I will cook. I will clean. I will shop. I will be the best wife, ever, InsyaAllah..

I will dress up for you. I will maintain my appearance for you. I will make sure to be the best wife I can be, InsyaAllah..

I will have children with you & I will raise them to be the best they can be. I will be the best mother, InsyaAllah..

All this - as long as you promise me one thing..

Help me!! accompany me in getting to Jannah! ,Insyaallah :)
love u so much....400



p/s: copy from my friend's FB status

p/s:xsabar menanti hari2 yang mendatang..

No comments:

Post a Comment